my favorite swing dress!

Hey friends, Happy Monday! Today I'll be sharing my new favorite swing dress! It is made from pajama-like material and is so easy to wear and create fun outfits with!

This dress pairs really well with a denim jacket for a cute spring look!


Here is the dress by itself! I know I have said it many times, but
this dress seriously feels like pajamas!! The material is rayon + spandex!
I have been on a dress kick lately - I've been wearing them everywhere!

Selfie time! I love to scrunch my hair before I wash it because it's super
easy and cute! I've got it down pat, it only takes me 10 minutes! I wrote
a tutorial on this blog post here!

Also today my honey is making a guest appearance! He is always behind 
the camera, this time I wanted to show him off ;) He's my best friend
and is always making me laugh!


Let's be honest here, he had to take to selfie because look at that 
height difference, haha! We love to dress up on Sunday's!

dress / denim jacket (old) similar here / sandals
initial necklace - Hallmark Stores / bar necklace - bought
at a surf shop in Edisto, SC!

Thank you all for tuning into today's post! These photos were taken on Main St.
in Rock Hill, SC! I love the new Time & Tru line at WalMart! I have a good bit of it already, 
it's great quality for even greater prices! The dresses are so cute and to die for! I'm
 all about some comfort in my clothes, therefore the dresses are the best! I will 
be sharing more of my favorites of the Time & Tru line here and on my other
 2 outlets: Instagram & Facebook! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more 
by checking out my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]
and my instagram [caitlynmichelle98]

Comments

Popular Posts