edisto beach, sc / day 2

Happy Wednesday friends! Today I'll be updating you on my 
trip to Edisto! 


Super comfy, cute and stylish outfit for bike riding!
I love these shoes, they're a new brand featured at WalMart called
Time & Tru. PS, I've had this shirt for a couple years and I still
love it. 

Awesome bike ride! We've been riding around the island and it is
so beautiful! It gets better everytime! 

The marina at Edisto.

Ok, this island is covered in palm and palmetto trees! I absolutely adore it!



tee and vest - J. Crew Factory {no longer available, probably 
seasonal items}
pants - WalMart {no longer available, similar here}



Thanks for reading today's post! Stay tuned to my blog and
Instagram to see my latest adventures!
XOXO,
Cait


stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [sweetteaarchives]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts