current fave beauty products

Happy Friday friends! I am so glad it is finally the weekend. It has been
such a long week!! Today I'm sharing my top beauty products
so let's get started!

Okay so first is my favorite lotions. First let me just take a minute
to rave about this stuff y'all. Okay, first it smells divine... secondly it
is such a relaxing scent! What makes it even better is the essential oils
factor. Nothing better than natural!
Secondly, my go-to "self-tan" lotion. This lotion is a gradual
tan kinda deal. When you first start using it, it takes up to a couple
weeks to see results. I used it last spring and loved it. I started using it
not even 3 weeks ago and I can already see a difference! Plus,
it's Jergens so it is a great moisturizer and it smells great! 
I absolutely love this stuff - YES, it does work!!
Next is my favorite face masks. First we have the Mary Kay botanical
effects mask. I love this mask and use it throughout the week! It really and
truly works and leaves my skin soft and smooth! I can really tell a difference
after using it. Excuse the mess on the top of the tube... I was trying to 
squeeze it out one night and the top seal broke and well, you can kinda 
guess what happened next... I still use it, it just comes out of the top
of the tube instead of the bottom! Ha! Anyway I'm running low... I 
need to order some more! 
Next is the famous Aztec Clay mask. This mask is very popular, and for good 
reason! You can literally feel your face pulse! This is a very powerful mask, 
and it truly makes your skin better within minutes! I recommend
using it pretty frequently at first {use as directed on jar} for best results!
However it comes in the jar as a powder, so just mix it with apple cider
vinegar {helps with acne!} 
I recently started applying my face masks with a foundation brush!
It helps me achieve a smoother, more even mask!
Okay y'all, L'occitane is amazing. I probably should learn how to 
pronounce it.. Anyway the story behind getting this is actually pretty funny.
I was watching QVC with my mom one night and they advertised the shower
oil. I was fascinated because it comes out as oil, but as soon as you
mix it with a little bit of water it suds up big time! The next morning, my
mom, myself and two cousins went to Southpark mall for my birthday.
There is a L'occitane store there and they had it in a kit! Once I run out of 
this little guy I'm ordering a bigger bottle! It only takes a dime
sized drop of this stuff to cover your chest/arms/shoulders area. This amazing
shower oil leaves your skin feeling so silky even after you rinse it off!
Also, the hand and nail care is perfect for the winter time since skin
tends to get more and more dry and cracked. I definitely recommend this
as well. Both the shower oil and this lotion smell heavenly....
Okay now moving onto a couple of my favorite hair products! I use this
trio to scrunch my hair, and it works every time! I only scrunch my hair
when it's like day 2 or day 3 without washing! I brush my hair before
showering then just throw it into a towel when I get out. I let the towel
kinda dry it a little and then I let it down. I don't brush it once I take it
out of the towel because it has waves in it already. I flip my head over, and start 
with the texturizing sea salt spray. I spray that all over and then get a quarter size
amount of the gel and scrunch my hair upwards. After that, I get a generous amount
of the mousse and scrunch it upwards too. Then I take my blow dryer, attach
a diffuser, and diffuse it for about 5-7 minutes. Boom! Instant beach waves!
Alright now my makeup! I started using this Lancome foundation back
in November and I love it! It truly stays on and doesn't sink into my pores
or create any lines. It is a smooth finish and I definitely recommend! It's on the
pricey side but like I said, I've been using it since November and here it is
February. It is awesome!
Also my all time favorite concealer and it's super cheap! It has amazing
coverage! 
Best smokey palette ever y'all! I love all the dark shades in this 
palette and definitely recommend having this on hand 
for any fun smokey eye or sparkly looks!
Here is my favorite lipstick! I'm wearing it in the photo below!
I bought it at Ulta and I love the rich color! It definitely stays all
day and your lips don't even dry out while wearing it! I'm wearing
it in the shade "rubino."




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that was a lot of reading but I think I covered them all.... I love sharing my favorite clothes and beauty products with y'all! It's such a fun thing to do and I am looking forward to the next blog post! Now it's Friday so y'all have a great weekend!!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [sweetteaarchives]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts