myrtle beach recap

top: Cloth and Stone

my Saturday evening on the beach!

I finally was able to drive the golf cart around
the campground!!



This is the famous Sandy Starfish featured
at Ocean Lakes! my top is in this post here
my shorts are Columbia, similar here

Amazing food at the Golden Egg!

It was so awesome to be able to go back to Ocean Lakes, even if it was only for the weekend! Our house was cute and a good size. I enjoyed being able to dig into the sand this time - last time it was too hot! I did get sunburnt... On Saturday, we got dinner from the Ocean Lakes's Meet 'n Eat and it was so yummy! I ate their shrimp bucket and it was really good! I love some good shrimp!! The weather was perfect this weekend. This trip helped me in a lot of ways. 
Until next time, Ocean Lakes!

XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts