nautical nonsense / back to school with Kate Spade















Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by! I am so proud of myself - I actually posted two weeks in a row! Tomorrow starts my senior year of high school! I am so excited! I've been wanting to try some detox drinks, have any recommendations? 
Today's post features a typical Caitlyn outfit: Crown & Ivy! My top and shorts are Crown & Ivy! I love the delicate detail on this navy top! This top is comfortable and cute. These shorts are fun to wear and easy to pair with everything! I also recently picked up this necklace from [can you believe it] Walmart! I feel as if I wear it all the time! This Kate Spade agenda is so beautiful and it is the best to keep my crazy life organized! I can't wait for this journey - the last year of high school. Here's to Class Of 2017!!!!

bag: Mossimo Supply Co.
charm necklace: Walmart
top and shorts: Crown & Ivy
agenda: Kate Spade
charm bracelet: Kim Rogers 
boat shoes: Sperry

Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday!
XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts