sandy blues

Happy Saturday friends! It's been such a fun week- my sister
and her husband came to visit! Plus my new niece Almetta!
It was a dream... she is only 3 months old and already has my heart
in the palm of her tiny tiny hand! She is absolutely precious!! Today
I will be sharing about this adorable dress from Francesca's!
Dylan took these photos for me at Edisto and I am so happy with
how they turned out! He is the best boyfriend ever! Without further ado...







This dress is a dream! First of all, I love a maxi dress! I have been searching 
for a perfect solid black maxi dress for a while, so send me your
recommendations! This dress is also "convertible." I wore it on the 
shoulder for Easter Sunday and, as you can see in these photos, it
can also be worn off the shoulder. Another thing I love about this dress is the
fit. I was able to size down! I usually wear a Large but this is a Medium!
Third, the flow. Of course these photos were taken on the beach so the dress
is flowing all over. But I could wear this dress all day! It's very comfortable!
I wanted to wear it all day Easter Sunday, but when we were about to dye
Easter eggs, I realized I'm accident prone and I didn't need to stain my dress..
It is probably the most beautiful and comfortable dress I have ever worn and
I definitely recommend it! 


Thank you for reading today's post! Happy weekend!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [caitlynmichelle98]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts