edisto beach, sc / day 5

Happy Saturday everyone! This is my last Edisto Update to share
with y'all! As I'm writing this, I'm already at home. This makes
me miss Edisto even more! 


Friday had a rainy start. We decided the best way to spend the rainy 
morning was doing something indoors. There is a museum/educational
center on the island we decided to go to. There were fish tanks and
different interactive things for you to do. My most favorite was
the touch tank! I have been terrified of hermit crabs for the longest time,
so I figured it was time for me to face my fear.....
PS, can you spot the flounder?

I actually did it! It took try after try, but I faced the fear... Don't worry,
I was gentle, I washed my hands, and I have a healthy respect for
the little guy's pincers.

After the museum, Dylan and I headed to lunch at The SeaCow Eatery.
I obviously had the burger and he got the philly cheesesteak. It was
fantastic! The food, service and atmosphere was out of this world.
I would recommend this to everyone headed to Edisto!
PS, I'm a 100% fries + ketchup person, but these fries were still
great without any ketchup!


Menu - SeaCow Eatery

We also went to a couple more of the local shops. I bought this comfy
Edisto tank at Edisto Surf Shop! It's perfect with this long cardigan (it
was chilly on the beach after the rain), or with denim shorts and sandals.
I also bought my niece Almetta an Edisto t-shirt! They come to visit this coming
week and I couldn't be more excited to see my sister again! She lives in NY
so we don't see each other as often as we used to when she was in Greenville, SC
in college. 

I am so sad that the week in Edisto is over! I had such a wonderful time.
I cannot wait to go again!!

Thank you for reading today's post!
XOXO,
Cait


stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [caitlynmichelle98]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts