edisto beach, sc / day 1

Happy Tuesday! This week I'll be sharing about my trip to Edisto Island with Dylan
and his family!

So we took a walk on the beach yesterday, these shells were everywhere!
I'm not sure what they are for, but I kept two because they're so pretty
and to be honest, you don't see shells like this in Myrtle Beach!

Dylan and I on the beach! It was so cold!

Yesterday morning we took a bike ride! It was so cold but it was fun at the
same time, if that is possible! It is so beautiful here, there are palm trees 
everywhere!

And last but not least, we had pizza from a local pizzeria, and it was so delicious!
Here's the website - we had the pepperoni and the cheeseburger pizza.
I definitely recommend this place.

I am so blessed to be spending the week with Dylan and his family here in 
Edisto. I've never been here before and I am in love! I definitely
recommend it for someone who enjoys the beach without the crowds.
It's absolutely lovely here!


Sperry's / vest - J. Crew Factory, no longer available /


Thanks for reading today's post!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [sweetteaarchives]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts