hello sunshine | new favorite treats

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this sweet
dress I wore to church on Sunday! I hope y'all enjoy!


So y'all, this dress is so sweet!! It is made of some of the softest 
material I've ever felt! It is a modest length too so I'm
definitely looking for that in a dress as well! To be a solid
colored dress, it has a little bit of sass from the mini keyhole
at the neckline! I absolutely love this dress!

This hat! Need I say more?! I found this at... you won't believe it...
Dollar General!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it there. We live 
in a small town, so the closest "grocery" is DG. If we're at home and 
we need something like milk or flour, we'll just say "Someone's gotta
go to the DG..." ;) Its convenience has won us over!! Mom and I
went Saturday to get milk and I was just walking around, and I 
spotted this hat! I was so shocked! I am so glad we got it! 
Tune into my Instagram story to see the other cute hat that they have!

Okay I have had these sandals for a couple years now, and I have had a 
time trying to find a similar pair to link for y'all!! I love any brown
sandal basically and I love heels... so add the two together and I'm in
love! 

Okay so I have officially discovered Halo Top ice cream..
and I am addicted!!!! It is delicious y'all!!! This black 
cherry flavor is soooo amazing!! 

Last but definitely not least, I have discovered how to make
my own iced coffee at home! Thanks to Courtney Toliver - she
shared the idea on her Instagram story! You simply take the Starbucks
Iced Coffee and pour it into a glass, add creamer and enjoy! I use
almond milk creamer and it adds the perfect flavor! 
I will link all the tools I use below!


swing dress / similar sunnies here / similar sandals here


Thank you for reading today's post! It's Wednesday, the week is almost over!
I love Wednesday's because I spend them with Dylan and his family.
Today I am looking forward to jumping on the trampoline, no lie!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [caitlynmichelle98]
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts