blushing for spring + weekend recap!



Happy Monday! Wait, I don't think the words "happy" + "Monday" can go in
the same sentence.... at least without the word "coffee" in there somewhere... 


Ok y'all. This dress is to die for!! First, I love the bell sleeves. Who doesn't love
bell sleeves? The material is so soft, light, and comfortable! Dylan bought 
for me this weekend.. he spoils me so much!!! We found it at Marshall's but I linked 
the dress from a different website below! Although, it runs a little small, so I recommend 
sizing up! Another thing I love about it is the length. It is very modest and is appropriate 
for church! {sidenote: y'all, my church is awesome}
Anyway! I felt so beautiful + confident in this dress! So I definitely recommend it!

Next is my adorable shoes! I got these at Target! They are the new brand A New Day!
The heel height is perfect! Dylan also bought me these this weekend... like I said,
spoiled... This shoe is perfect for the woman wanting a new pair of
heels, but not wanting them to be too high! They're super comfortable and I love the color!
I could not find the exact brand on the Target website, but I found an exact dupe in the same 
color! 

Also, my sunglasses! Y'all there is no better way to add charm + sass to an outfit
than oversized sunnies! They honestly make me feel more on point!! 

Lastly, my bracelets! My beaded set is from Loft outlets, I couldn't find the
exact set on their website but I will link their bracelet page so you can see
the similar styles! My Alex & Ani bracelet was a gift for my birthday last year
from Dylan's mom and I absolutely love it! It goes with pretty much anything!

I definitely felt like I was dressing for Easter but hey, it's not too far away, right?!
This dress is perfectly feminine, classy, and modest. I love everything about
this dress! I'm all for women feeling their best, confident, and beautiful! 
This dress does just that!

dress: Calvin Klein / shoes: Target / bracelets: LOFT & Alex & Ani
necklace: Kim Rogers / sunnies: similar here



keep scrolling for weekend recap!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Last Thursday I got my hair done (I love it!!)
Here are the before and afters... you can see my hair needed it....!



Crazy, right?!? I am so in love with it! I see Haley at Cache Hair Salon in IndianLand, SC!
I definitely recommend it!! She is great with her clients! 

Also, some more good news!!
We found Tornado!!!!
My baby was gone for almost 2 months!! With the help of family friends around
our town we were finally able to locate him! My heart is so happy! Although it's
funny to see him socialize with his sisters again.. I think they forgot about each other!
And the other black cat that went missing in October has been located and she has a loving home!
So now the only one we are missing is Trigger, our black&white fluffy cat. Which, as 
adorable as he is, he probably has a loving home as well!


Well thank y'all for reading today's long post! I love writing + sharing thoughts
and finds with others! Feel free to leave comments + suggestions below! I hope y'all
have an awesome week!

XOXO,
Cait

stay tuned weekly + get more
by checking out my instagram page [sweetteaarchives] 
and my facebook page [Sweet Tea Archives]

Comments

Popular Posts