Bedroom Tour!

Happy Thursday!

Wow, I don't think I've ever posted on a Thursday. Anyway, there's a first time for everything, right? Today I'm sharing a full inside look of my bedroom! I did a poll on my instagram story, and the choices were fave beauty products or bedroom tour! And obviously the winner is bedroom tour; so without further ado - let's get started!

First we have my bed! My bedroom furniture was an early Christmas 
present from my parents last September! I love my furniture. The beautiful, creamy white 
color leaves me plenty of room to play around with different colors and shades while decorating!
My bedroom furniture is from Badcock Home Furniture & More, and it's currently
on sale!! And now, my bedding set was a Christmas present from my grandparents!
It is a fun, gorgeous 8 piece set from Better Homes & Gardens! It comes with
the comforter, two Euro shams, two regular shams, and 2 decorative pillows!!
I paired the set with flannel sheets so I'm definitely warm at night! The comforter is
very soft as well!!

Next we have my favorite element - my essential oils diffuser!
This was a Christmas gift and I cannot live without it!
It is from Young Living and I use the lavender every night and it helps me 
go to sleep! I cannot say it enough, I love love love it!

Next, we have my favorite desk accessory, my jewelry holder!
It also was a Christmas gift, from my grandparents ;) 
It's from Kirklands! It was something I've needed for a long time and 
I didn't even have it on my wish list! Surprise! I was so excited because 
I've needed one for so long now!



Here's the dresser that is with the set! I love the style and 
my favorite part is the attached mirror! 

A few of my trinkets on my dresser....
This is the adorable box for the Kate Spade studs in the photo 
with my jewelry holder! I bought them a few weeks ago from the Kate
Spade store in Rockefeller Center.... Yea, talk about fancy!
Next is my newest mug from Anthropologie! Can you tell
I love ths soft, creamy white color?! I'm crazy about mugs, y'all!!
Last is this amazing lotion from Bath & Body Works! I use this lotion every
 night before I go to sleep and since it is infused with comforting blends, it also helps
me fall asleep! It has a very calming, soothing, pleasant scent!

Last but not least, my laundry basket! This was a goodwill find years ago!
I love the design of this basket!


Thanks so much for taking time to read today's post! I know it was a little lengthy, but I believe I covered everything! If you have any further questions, feel free to send a message on my Facebook page, Sweet Tea Archives, or leave a comment below! I loved doing a poll to see what you guys wanted to see, because I know I'm following what my readers want to see!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will see y'all back here soon!!

XOXO,
Cait



Comments

Popular Posts