Fall Basics




top: WalMart / pants: WalMart
sandals: American Eagle Outfitters (currently 50% off)
bag: Kate Spade / watch: Relic / glasses: Tiffany & Co.


Happy Sunday y'all! 

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend & a blessed Sunday!! So this outfit is my current favorite go-to for transitioning to fall! This is one of those outfits you wear when it's too hot for sweaters but a little too cool for short sleeves! Here in SC it doesn't actually get cold until like, January....
Anyway! This top and pants are both from Wal-Mart!!!! Yes, I am serious. These pants are so comfortable and I love this top!!! These pants are a must for your fall wardrobe and they come in 4 different colors.... so I'm probably going to order the others soon!! And this top is super comfy as well and I love the ruffled, peplum trim!! My sandals are from American Eagle and
I absolutely love them as well!! They're super comfy too..... 
But on a sad note.... two of our precious kitties have gone missing!! We miss them
so much! So if you guys could just pray that they come back home, their family misses them!!
Also remember, you don't have to pay top dollar to look fabulous!!!!!!


I hope everyone has a great week!!! Thanks for reading!!
XOXO, Cait




Comments

Popular Posts