Welcome Back!!

Wow... how long has it been since I've posted on my blog??.....

The answer is.... too long!! I can't believe I got so busy and neglected my blog for so long when I was starting to make accomplishments!! But I would definitely like to start blogging again!! 

I hope my past readers will help me start my blog back up and just help me build back up to the amount of readers that I previously had!

Now..... to get into some highlights from 2017 so far...


First (and BEST) of all:I found my best friend, soulmate, and love of my life... my high school sweetheart... & y'all. He's sooooo handsome!






Secondly, I finally graduated high school!!!!! I thought I'd never get out.. 

my graduation dress: LOFT

Third, I went to 2 new places this year!! DC and OBX... OBX was definitely my favorite!! I loved exploring new places with my sweetheart!!



now the OBX...

matchy-patchy with our OBX t-shirts!! love him so much!

loved this peach smoothie from an ice-cream/fudge/smoothie bar
on Ocracoke!!

Climbed the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse!!

best sandwich spot in Frisco, NC.....
Frisco Sandwich Co.


Fourth of all, my sweet cat Stormey had KITTENS!!!!!! 6 of them!!!! And they are so sweet and sooo big now!!!! They're almost 6 months old...


little tiny babies.... oh my heart!!

my sweet boy Tornado!

sweet girl Flower! She's so prissy and has such an attitude!!
She knows she's the boss... 

Trigger (left) and Flower (right)
they almost look identical!!

sweet pile of lovey furballs..

brother/sister cuddles!!! too sweet!




So it's been quite the busy year, and it has flown by! I can't believe it's already almost October again!! It's getting to my favorite time of year!!!
Anyway, I plan to start blogging again.... I'm excited and I hope it goes far!! 

Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts