stripes and jewels





button down: LOFT / tee: J. Crew Factory
blazer: Ann Taylor / denim: American Eagle
headband: J. Crew Factory / boots: HUNTER
tote: Red Camel / shades: H&M

Hey guys! I know, it's Christmas and my post is not Christmasy at all... But I finally received my new laptop (HP Envy, touchscreen/tablet!) and so I had to get this post live!
This button down came from Goodwill, but I just love the little jewels on the collar! Plus, it has a pocket :) My striped tee, J. Crew Factory, is a staple in my closet and one of my favorite shirts! It is super comfortable and versatile! My Ann Taylor blazer, which I wrote about in a post last August, has a very professional and sleek look. My new favorite accessory is definitely my J. Crew headband! It adds the perfect touch to any outfit. Lastly, my tote is another closet staple and I am not sure what I'd do without it, it holds everything...
I plan to do my Christmas post later this week. Hey, better late than never, right?

I hope all of my readers had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy and blessed New Year! 

Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts