Recent Outfit Roundup + Where Have I Been??


 shirt: J. Crew Factory / green vest: Sebby
ft. Stormey.. :)
 
vest: J. Crew Factory / skirt: J. Crew Factory /
necklace: Target / watch: Target
My 18th birthday outfit!
necklace: J. Crew factory / heels: Target
watch: Target
my outfit: vest: J. Crew Factory / top: Ann Taylor / 
denim: American Eagle / boots: Francesca's

Candi's outfit: vest: Old Navy / denim: American Eagle
boots: Belk
top: Brooks Brothers / vest: J. Crew Factory / bag: Red Camel
shoes: Sperry / belt: Tommy Hilfiger / shades: H&M
vest: J. Crew factory / boots: Hunter / scarf: Walmart
top: J. Crew Factory
vest: J. Crew Factory / top: Banana Republic
sweater: Old Navy




Where have I been??

I haven't posted since September..??? Okay, first of all, my laptop decided to quit working and I haven't really had much of a way to post since then. Don't worry, I asked for a super nice one for Christmas.. :)

So as you can see, a lot has happened!! First of all,  I got my braces off September 28...!!! That shows you how long it's been + I LOVE my new smile!!! Also, a new kitty came up in our yard and we started feeding her, which turned into getting her a bed and giving her a name, Stormey :) Next, I spent the long weekend in Greenville, SC at Bob Jones University with my sister; then we stayed that Friday night at a hotel for my 18th birthday!! It was the best mini-trip ever! Also, my sister and I killed it with our Thanksgiving outfits... :) I got new glasses and now it's only 7 days until Christmas!! I am so excited and so happy at this stage of my life! 

I really really hope to be posting more after the New Year! Merry Christmas everyone!

XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts