vince camuto flats + my recent meals

top: J. Crew factory / jeans

flats: Vince Camuto {TJ Maxx}


This meal takes a long time to make, 
but it is very good! Plus it has a little kick to it as
well!



New favorite meal!!!! Super easy to make + it tastes 
out of this world! I replaced the asiago cheese 
with mozzarella and it did just fine, it is soooo 
good!!

Life update time, haha! So this was a great long weekend. My school's teacher convention was Wednesday through Friday of last week so we had those days off! It was excellent! 
I've recently got into cooking a lot more, and I honestly love it! I've actually prepared a dinner menu for this whole week!! Follow me on instagram {caitlynnunnery} for my fashion and food posts!

Happy happy end-of-September!!

XOXO,
Cait 





Comments

Popular Posts