it's pumpkin season, Charlie Brown



baseball tee: H&M
jeans: Old Navy in color new rinse
shoes: Converse
shades: H&M


my outfit for shopping:
top: Walmart / vest: Sebby / denim: Crown & Ivy
watch: Target
found at TJ Maxx! 


Pumpkin Spice pancakes at Cracker Barrel!

mug: TJ Maxx / shades: H&M


It's September 4th - therefore it's officially the season for pumpkin everything! This weekend I got a few different pumpkin things to start off the season and I'm going to share my thoughts on them all! First I'll start with the pumpkin scented soap. I actually have not used it yet {just got it yesterday} but it smells absolutely amazing!! Next is my candle from B&B Works. Y'all, this candle screams fall! It smells exactly like what it's called. I love it!!! The pumpkin spice pancakes at Cracker Barrel are to die for... They are covered in powdered sugar + whipped cream!! They were absolutely amazing and so sweet! Fall is [basic]ally my favorite season and I love anything pumpkin scented... :) and of course I got my first PSL of the season as well! Now I'm ready for the fall temps to come back to stay so I can wear my scarves and boots all the time! I wish everyone a happy September :)

XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts