cinnamon coffee cake + fall decor



denim /  boots




I hung a string of lights + added a leaf garland!

coffee cake


Happy Sunday! This has been a more relaxing weekend than the last but still great! First, I got this amazing monogrammed long sleeve from Marley Lilly and a monogrammed purse from them as well. Today was cloudy so I told myself it was okay to wear jeans and booties :)
Saturday I baked a lovely coffee cake { recipe here / Betty Crocker } and it was amazing! Then my mom and I decorated the house for fall! I love putting pumpkins and leaf garland everywhere! Plus, the apple and pumpkin candles are the best. 
I love this monogrammed tee from Marley Lilly, it's my favorite online boutique! Plus the adorable mini purse is too cute and perfect for fall! 
I wish everyone a happy harvest season!

XOXO,
Cait

Comments

Popular Posts