simply southern sunday









I'm glad I'm finally doing another post! This Simply Southern dress is perfect for the beach, for church, or even a date night! My favorite thing about it is that I feel as if I'm wearing a t-shirt! It's so comfortable! Also, these heels are so cute and they go with pretty much everything! They're also comfortable to walk in. I definitely recommend them!
And last but not least, my mom made the adorable ocean~inspired cupcakes with fish sprinkles! We go to Ocean Lakes Family Campground this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! It's a 4th of July tradition that has been in my family for 45 years!! It's my favorite place to be in Myrtle Beach. 

outfit details here:
heels: similar here and here
cardigan: J. Crew Factory 

I'll be posting daily while I'm at the beach so stay tuned!
xoxo,
Caitlyn






Comments

Popular Posts