how I do rainy days








Well yes this is the first time I have posted in a long time but I'm going to try to post more frequently because I am out for the summer. I cannot believe I am officially a senior!!
#ClassOf2017 anyone?? 

Anyway, this is my favorite rain coat ever + my favorite rain boots. Hunters are extremely comfortable after you break them in, of course. A tip for tucking jeans into boots is: roll up or cuff your jeans before putting on your boots! My hair also has a mind of its own today! Oh well, #MessyHairDontCare ;)

rain coat: Crown & Ivy
top: Crown & Ivy
denim: Crown & Ivy
boots: Hunter
earrings: (Walmart) in stores
watch: Merona

It has been a rainy day because of Tropical Storm Bonnie.... Any rainy day means Hunters for me! 

I wish everyone a blessed week and thank you for reading!
XOXO,
Caitlyn M Nunnery


Comments

Popular Posts