My Favorite Skirt...

First let me start with saying church today was so great! We had a great message then partook in Communion as a family!

Today's outfit is a mix of Ann Taylor and Talbots! I absolutely adore this skirt!








skirt - Talbots {not online} similar skirt here & here 
blazer - Ann Taylor 
tank - Ann Taylor {not online}  
pumps - Kohl's {no longer available} similar style here
jewels - J. Crew Factory

Today was such a great day! I always spend my Sundays with family and I love every minute of it! This blazer is amazing because it is navy, so if you've been reading my recent posts you remember I've been struggling with finding the perfect navy blazer for school! Well, my mom and I were in Ann Taylor last week and this beauty was hanging on the clearance rack for $29.88!! I could not believe it! Also, my skirt came from the outlets; which is probably why it isn't available online... I'm working on placing ads on my blog, so if you click I may receive commission... ;) <- how cool is that? 



I wish everyone a blessed week!

Comments

Popular Posts