Happy Sunday!

Well, it is sad that vacation is over! I miss the beach so much! Today was church day so I was glad to be back in service! Plus, it felt better to get back to my normal routine! I bought this skirt back in April while I was on my school trip. I love it (I love this font, too).

pencil skirt - Banana Republic
{print not available/ similar style here
here}
top - Ann Taylor
{not available online}

shades - similar style here
watch - Kim Rogers
It is definitely going to be a good week! I'm visiting the Charlotte Premium outlets again this Wednesday with my cousin and my grandmother (it's their first time going)!
This Friday ~ Sunday, our church youth group is going on a lake retreat! That will be lots of fun! I wish everyone a happy week! :)
XOXO,
Caitlyn

Comments

Popular Posts