Wednesday Errands

Today's simple yet classy outfit for a quick trip
into town with mom!
                                             
top - J. Crew
shorts - Ann Taylor

clutch - Kate Spade
watch - Kim Rogers
pearls - Kohl's
shades - {old} similar style at Target


I recommend these shorts because they are a great length! Plus, they are not tight except in the waist, and so it gives a great fit and feel. Also, this top is light and comfy for summer heat!

I am enjoying my summer break! I recently went to a Lana Del Rey concert in Charlotte, NC! She is an amazing singer with a beautiful soul and breathtaking voice... My favorite song she sings is West Coast! She sang it at the show and it was amazing... She has a 60's retro and soulful voice that sounds almost like Marilyn Monroe!


Anyway... It has been a crazy but great summer so far! I may possibly be working on something big... :) Stay tuned!


XOXO,

Caitlyn

Comments

Popular Posts